Below you will find a list of positions that are available at Lake of the Woods County. Job applications can be obtained by contacting, Savanna Slick, Human Resources Director, Lake of the Woods County, 206 8th Ave. SE, Baudette, MN 56623, email@example.com, (218) 634-2430 or by filling out the Job Application form below.
LAKE OF THE WOODS COUNTY INVITES APPLICATIONS FOR THE POSITION OF
Lake of the Woods County Land & Water
The Environmental Specialist assists with the enforcement of zoning, subdivision, floodplain, and shore land ordinances, accessibility code inspections, buffer law and implementation of wetlands program. Incumbent will compile information for reports, handle fees, receipts, and correspondence, maintain records, and conduct on-site inspections. The Environmental Specialist will assist the Assistant Zoning Administrator with the county Agricultural Inspector Program.
- Two years of college or technical training AND/OR
- Two years of experience in related field, or equivalent
- Must be able to acquire agricultural, septic system and wetlands certifications within two years of hire date
- Must possess valid Minnesota Driver’s license
- Four-year College Environmental Degree
Click for Job Description: Environmental Specialist
Salary: Hourly $18.80-$23.27
Closing Date: Friday, June 4th, 2021
Lake of the Woods is an Equal Opportunity Employer