Below you will find a list of positions that are available at Lake of the Woods County. Job applications can be obtained by contacting, Savanna Slick, Human Resources Director, Lake of the Woods County, 206 8th Ave. SE, Baudette, MN 56623, email@example.com, (218) 634-2430 or by filling out the Job Application form below.
LAKE OF THE WOODS COUNTY INVITES APPLICATIONS FOR THE POSITION OF
SEASONAL EQUIPMENT OPERATOR
Public Works Department
Working under the general direction of the Maintenance Supervisor, the Equipment Operator performs duties relating to maintenance of County roadways and properties. Duties require operation of hand held and walk behind power equipment and utility tractors, single and tandem axle trucks and pickup trucks. This position will be from June 15th, 2022 to Fall of 2022.
- Must be 18 years old to operate power equipment
- Valid Class A Minnesota Driver’s license
- Minimum of six (6) months of experience in operation of tractors and mower units and single axle trucks
- Experience with backhoes and other heavy machinery
- Experience in operation of tandem axle trucks
Click for detailed job description Public Works_Seasonal Equipment Operator
Lake of the Woods is an Equal Opportunity Employer