Below you will find a list of positions that are available at Lake of the Woods County. Job applications can be obtained by contacting, Savanna Slick, Human Resources Director, Lake of the Woods County, 206 8th Ave. SE, Baudette, MN 56623, firstname.lastname@example.org, (218) 634-2430 or by filling out the Job Application form below.
Lake of the Woods County Public Works Department, Baudette, MN is inviting applications for a Solid Waste Processor.
This position assists the Solid Waste Program Manager in the daily operations of the Graceton and NW Angle solid waste facilities. Incumbent is responsible for the daily operations of the County Solid Waste Facilities in the absence of the Solid Waste Manager.
- High school diploma and three years of related equipment operator experience, or equivalent
- Ability to obtain and maintain MN State certifications required to operate the Solid Waste Facilities
- Must possess and maintain a MN Class A Driver’s License (CDL)
- Ability to operate all heavy and light equipment used at the facility
- Prior education in science or mechanics
- Light mechanical and carpentry skills
Salary: Hourly $21.68-$27.64 plus an excellent benefit package
For a detailed job description, Click here Solid Waste Processor
Closing Date: Friday, September 9th, 2022
Lake of the Woods is an Equal Opportunity Employer